Non-personalised items are usually in stock and available for same day dispatch (once payment and delivery details have been approved) to UK Mainland Zone A, if orders are processed by 11am that day. Please allow 2-3 days for Zone B and 3-4 days for Zone C.
Carriage charges vary according to your area… if in any doubt as to which area you fall within please call us with your post code and we can advise. Once dispatched we cannot change the delivery address given. All orders are tracked as any issues related to delivery will be checked via our carrier tracking system. Deliveries are not normally made weekends and never on Bank Holidays. All deliveries will require a signature.
ChalkBoards and Pens are usually in stock ready to dispatch. Delivery is usually 2-3 working days and we will contact you if it is likely to exceed this timescale.
Monolith Sign Systems are produced and printed following approval of your artwork by our design studio and you need to allow 7 working days for delivery from signing off approved artwork. We can turn-around sooner by prior arrangement. You will find a full specification pdf link on this page regarding file formats, sizes and requirements.
We offer a full graphic design service should you wish us to design your graphic panel for you. We quote according to your requirements, but a typical cost is between £25-£90 dependant upon the complexity of the design. To ensure we provide you with a design which you are happy with, we contact you and liase with you on the phone every stage of the way and you will receive digital pdf proofs of the finished item.
Monolith Wedge Bases come complete with a Monolith Wedge Base and fixings. If you want to simply order a base, these are generally in stock and are usually dispatched same day if orders are received by midday the same day.
Reception Sign Systems Terms & Conditions for
Orders are accepted subject to the conditions below notwithstanding any conditions of the customer unless specifically agreed by Reception Sign Systems in writing:
1. Claims for non-delivery or damaged delivery must be received within 7 days of despatch.
2. Reception Sign Systems shall not be responsible for delay or non-delivery caused by circumstances not completely within its control. Delivery dates given by Reception Sign Systems are target only and shall not be the essence of the contract.
3. Any claim for defective goods must be made within 7 days of dispatch. We recommend a good quality digital photograph be taken of any damage and emailed to us to resolve the problem. (All goods are however individually checked before leaving our company to ensure these issues don’t arise)
4. The goods shall be at the customer's risk from delivery. In spite of delivery having been made property in the goods shall not pass from Reception Sign Systems until the customer has paid the price in full and no other sums whatever are due from the customer to Reception Sign Systems. Until such time as property in the goods passes, the customer shall, upon request, deliver up such of the goods as have not ceased to be in existence or resold to Reception Sign Systems.
5. The contract is subject to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
If you wish to talk to a human being about anything relating to Reception Sign Systems or the website, or if you have any general queries you can phone us on 01603 432282.
This is a standard rate line, so calls will not cost more than normal. Our offices are open from 9am-5pm (GMT) Monday to Friday except for bank holidays, but you can send us an email to email@example.com at any time and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Your right to cancel your order: cancellation notice
Under the Consumer Protection - 'Distance Selling Regulations 2000' you (the consumer) have the right to cancel your order for unpersonalised goods within a 7 working day period. The cancellation period starts from the day the order is placed. For personalised goods you can cancel your order at any time prior to the goods being made though there may be a cancellation charge equivalent to any artwork and origination charges already incurred by us.The regulations require the consumer to send a notice of cancellation in writing including fax or email. A telephone call is not sufficient. In the event of cancellation the goods must be returned (as new) at the consumer's own expense. If required Reception Sign Systems can arrange for the goods to be collected and the cost will be returned from the refund total.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice.
We collect information about you to process your order successfully and to provide you with the best possible service. The only information we collect is the information that you enter when you register or place an order with us - we never collect any other data about you without your prior knowledge. Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your details are held by Reception Sign Systems and are never shared with other organisations. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the Data Protection Act 1998.